At Billingtons we value the development and training of our employees, and regularly look to recruit trainees and apprentices across a variety of departments.
From day one, our trainees and apprentices are part of the team, and receive support and mentoring from qualified experienced professionals across the business to develop into their chosen role.
The introduction of a wider scope of courses at higher levels, including full degree apprenticeships has allowed not only for the recruitment of higher level apprentices and trainees, but also created an opportunity for the business to upskill existing employees, something which we always encourage across the business.
Alongside the opportunity to complete a formal qualification, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package for all apprentices and trainees, with a tailored performance development plan and the opportunity to gain experience across all departments by getting involved in our trainee training plan initiative, which includes placements across the business to gain a deeper understanding of how each department works independently and collectively.
Higher level and degree apprenticeships are aimed at a variety of levels and professions. Some of the courses which we have previously enrolled staff on consist of:
- Quantity Surveying Degree Level Apprenticeship
- Project Manager Degree Level Apprenticeship
- Level 4 HNC/HND Construction in the Built Environment Apprenticeship
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineer Level 4 and Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship
- Design & Draughting Apprenticeship Level 3
- Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship
- Engineering Manufacture: Fabrication & Welding Level 3 Apprenticeship
If you are interested in a traineeship with Billingtons, please email your CV to email@example.com