Billington Structures is one of the UK’s leading structural steelwork specialists designing, manufacturing and constructing a wide portfolio of projects to a variety of clients, established for over 70 years with a professional and dynamic team.
Our experienced workforce can tackle projects from simple building frames to the most complex structures in excess of 6,000 tonnes. With plants in Barnsley and Bristol we have the capability to process 30,000 tonnes of steel per annum, and are able to service clients at locations throughout the UK and Europe.
Location – Yate Site (Bristol)
Job description and daily tasks would be:
- Cleaning of 6 sets of toilets – 2 of which are the main works toilets that would need cleaning twice a day.
- Vacuum the production hallway and production office daily.
- Empty bins in production office, tea room and canteen daily.
- Cleaning main canteen tables daily
- Re-stock soaps, toilet paper and blue hand paper in all toilets as and when required.
- Litter picking around site once a week for an hour.
- Sweeping of factory walkways and picking up off cuts from fabricators swept into a pile at end of their bays.
- Leasing with the storeman to ensure toiletry products are in stock and ask to re-order as and when required.
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
We offer a competitive benefits package including company pension.
Salary will be negotiable dependent on experience.
If you’re interested in this role, please email our Human Resources team at email@example.com with your details or fill in the form below.