One of the UK’s leading structural steel specialists designing, manufacturing and constructing a wide portfolio of projects to a variety of clients.
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with Structural Steel experience to join our contracts team.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Any other appropriate duties identified and allocated by management.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working in within the structural steel industry.
If you’re interested in this role, please email Claire Upperdine at email@example.com with your details or fill in the form below.